Mad Lib Entries


Voting will commence upon who has the best Mad Lib. Below are the Mad LIbs, there are no names with them, only numbers, so ping me with you number vote. You can vote for your own, you may also ping others to contribute a vote, one vote per person, though. So ping your friends, ping your cult *looks at list* which we know what cult that is... and voting will end at midnight Pacific time, hopefully that will give everyone plenty of time to vote. (Pacific time is 3 hours later from Subeta time.)

Ping # 1 to vote for this Mad Lib

I enjoy long, Scandalous walks on the beach, getting Misused in the rain and serendipitous encounters with Ladies. I really like piña coladas mixed with Tea, and romantic, candle-lit Kittens. I am well-read from Dr. Seuss to Henry VIII. I travel frequently, especially to London, when I am not busy with work. (I am a Librarian.) I am looking for Book and beauty in the form of a British goddess. She should have the physique of Emilie Autumn and the Teapot of @FLAMINGO. I would prefer if she knew how to cook, clean, and wash my Teacups. I know I’m not very attractive in my picture, but it was taken 2 days ago, and I have since become more Mischievious.



Ping # 2 to vote for this Mad Lib

I enjoy long, pathetic walks on the beach, getting wrinkled in the rain and serendipitous encounters with warts. I really like piña coladas mixed with semen, and romantic, candle-lit boils. I am well-read from Dr. Seuss to Weird Al. I travel frequently, especially to gas station bathroom, when I am not busy with work. (I am a Prostitute.) I am looking for urge and beauty in the form of a Mexican goddess. She should have the physique of Katy Perry and the marble of Dee. I would prefer if she knew how to cook, clean, and wash my dildos. I know I’m not very attractive in my picture, but it was taken 137 days ago, and I have since become more embarrassing.



Ping # 3 to vote for this Mad Lib

Two @TEA_ROLL's , both alike in dignity,
In fair bedroom, where we lay our scene,
From ancient @FLAMINGO break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross`d @MarissaUndergrounds' take their life;
Whole misadventured piteous overthrows
Do with their @QUEENBEE bury their parents` strife.
The fearful passage of their Sexy love,
And the continuance of their parents` rage,
Which, but their children`s end, nought could undead,
Is now the 23 hours` traffic of our stage;
The which if you with lovingly foot attend,
What here shall imprint, our toil shall strive to mend.



Ping # 4 to vote for this Mad Lib

I enjoy long, Frozen walks on the beach, getting Skipped in the rain and serendipitous encounters with Dinosaurs. I really like piña coladas mixed with Tea, and romantic, candle-lit Frogs. I am well-read from Dr. Seuss to David Bowie. I travel frequently, especially to London, when I am not busy with work. (I am a Seamstress.) I am looking for Mannequin and beauty in the form of a French goddess. She should have the physique of Madonna and the @TERRENAANIMULA of @LOVECRAFT. I would prefer if she knew how to cook, clean, and wash my Thorns. I know I’m not very attractive in my picture, but it was taken Nine days ago, and I have since become more Spooky.



Ping # 5 to vote for this Mad Lib

Dear Sister,
I am having a(n) Neclear time at camp. The counselour is Mathimatical and the food is Smooth. I met @QUEENBEE and we became Zealous friends. Unfortunately, @QUEENBEE is Obnoxious and I Rolled my Sphincter so we couldn`t go Lying like everybody else. I need more Fungi and a @FLAMINGO sharpener, so please Abroad Fly more when you Skip back.
Your Cousin, Twice Removed,
@LOVECRAFT



I will not be voting, only tallying up votes so be sure to vote and YaY!! for surprise prize!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Return To Sender // Issue 15

Better late than never: Week 2 & 3 / Issue 2

Who's Giving Fresh Cake? // Issue 8